2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
—Charlotte Eriksson, Empty Roads & Broken Bottles; in search for The Great Perhaps (via wordsnquotes)
- 1 Dragon:Our muses fall madly in love but one of our muses is a dragon hunter and the other is cursed to turn into a dragon every night. Will things work out between them?
"Have you ever hunted a dragon before?" he asked the woman. She seemed like she had never seen a dragon before, at least that’s what he assumed when he saw such a beautiful woman coming through the door. He was quite surprised to see a woman in a pub. He was obviously underestimating her just because of her looks.
"You wanna know why I never got married? ‘Cause I don’t want no woman telling me what to do, so mind your own food."
He drank half of the ale in his mug in one go.
The baby dragons wouldn’t stop whining in the bag and that was really annoying him. Mana rolled his eyes. “I guess we should give them some food.” he reached for a bone in his plate and threw it inside the bag.”
She continued to eat her meal and shook her head….”Well I’m glad your not married..I would feel sorry for any woman who would have to deal with you!” she sighed….
But Maria glanced over at the bag and nodded…hoping that they would like human food.
Mana ignored her comment and continued eating. What sort of man would like to marry a woman like her anyway?
After he finished eating he threw the scraps of food and bones in the bag for the baby dragons.
"Well, we better get going. I wanna make to the city today." He actually wanted to say that he couldn’t stand her any longer but that would be beyond rude and it wouldn’t help them in this situation at all.
He gave a few coins to the girl that saved them to pay for the food, grabbed his bags and headed to the exit.
"Ahhnn, yes…" he said, while holding his hand tight agains his chest wrapped in an old cloth.
"I missed you Mana I haven’t seen you in a long time." She sat herself on the stool. "So what were you making for dinner?"
Her question made him feel awkward.
"Ah, well… we’re having pasta for dinner. I hope it turns out to be good, you know…" he smiled awkwardly at her.
"Well I hope so too." She smiled at her father he wasn’t the best cook but she’d still eat his food any day.
"C’mon. It’s not that bad. I fed you for years with my horrible food and you never complained." He had a smirk on his face.
What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
English: How many languages can you speak?
Fear: Tell us three fears.
Game: What was the last board game you played?
Read: What was the last book you read?
Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
Love: Do you believe in marriage?
Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
Star-sign: When's your birthday?
Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
Mana was sitting on the back porch, enjoying a cup of tea while reading the newspaper when his mother called him and asked if he could get the door. “Ah, it must be Sebastian.” he mentioned. The night before he had told his mother about the new butler, she was quite happy about it but unsure at the same time since they never had a butler before even though they could pay for one.
He fixed his tie before opening the door, something he always did before meeting someone. “Oh, hello.” he said, as he opened the door and saw the butler standing there. “Please, come on in. I’m happy you found our house.”
Neah did not trust Sebastian that was abundantly clear. But this was not only a mild simmering dislike that was kept under wraps. This was on the surface in full bloom from the moment he stepped across the threshold of their stately home. That was understandable especially with his work at the Phantomhive estate and how that played out. Unfortunately people ‘die’ or leave the area and not all chose to take their servants with them. So that was something that every domestic had the chance to experience at one time or another. Mana certainly seemed to ‘get’ and understand that answer but Neah was not buying it at all.
As he went about his work in the kitchen he was more of an assistant to their Mother and she worked and prepared things for dinner. In a sense he was more company it seemed for her as she went about making the meal with shades of being her sous chef. Not that he minded this one bit, it gave him a chance to win her over by being quite the conversationalist as well as showing should a guest corner him and start a conversation with him he could carry himself farther than just small talk.
Suddenly he heard that Neah was on his way upstairs but he had given him a week not that that would be difficult. If he couldn’t give the younger the same level of comfort that he gave the elder he might be forced to speak with him and see exactly what was it about him that was so unsettling? Sebastian still however doubted it would go that far, Mana seemed to be very pleased with him regardless of how much dirt Neah kicked up he would just write it off to the stress his brother was under for whatever reason.
Stress! That was it. Sebastian would in a sense play to that. If one can bring a bit of relief to a looming situation that tends to change a person’s mind about you; or at least get them to back off on their witch hunt. The Demon knew of other things than how to brew the perfect cup of tea and how to be irreplaceable in any circumstance one could think of he wasn’t considered one hell of a Butler for nothing. He would allow his focus to shift a little more to Neah just like any human would when in the crosshairs. This would give them both a chance to size the other up and it would also give Sebastian the opportunity to see if the vibrations shifted when Neah was in his own space. That was something else that was a bit of a curiosity as well. Though he hadn’t had the opportunity to inspect the piano as closely as he would have liked, his first reservations indicated that the room it was in had a different fell than the rest of the home. Now that the player had returned he wondered if those feelings would increase or not; only time would tell.
Any human would have dreaded to hear the request to prepare the dining room for dinner, but for Sebastian it was going to be yet another opportunity to observe the one that seemed so against his being there. So from now on Neah was get that extra bit of attention to show Mana that he was more than capable to adapting to what could be an unpleasant situation. And under the guise of competency and tact he would systematically disarm the criticisms and misgivings of the other.
After locating Mana to share with him that dinner ready to be served he then asked the question, “Will Master Neah be joining you and your Mother for dinner? And if so I would be more than happy to share with him that everyone is in the dining room.”
Was he a glutton for punishment? No. But it’s best to know all you can about the one that opposes you.
As soon as Neah headed upstairs Mana heard the door slamming behind him. His brother had the terrible habit to slam doors and windows when someone disagreed to something he said or believed. However, Mana did not move from his seat, He would not go after Neah and comfort him because, after all, there was nothing to worry about. Neah suspected from everything a everyone and this was becoming vicious.
Neah couldn’t believe his brother. Mana might be older but he was definitely not smarter for believing that guy that calls himself a butler. Somehow he knows that guy is just full of shit and a pretender. But what are his true intentions with his brother and this household? He couldn’t think of anything at the moment. He sat by the piano as he thought of any reasons why this butler wanted his family but couldn’t think of any.
As if he didn’t have enough problems with the Earl and the Noah he would now have to baby sit his older brother that was completely out of his mind by letting that butler in and feel like home.
He closed his eyes and tried to find his inner peace as his fingers run through the piano keys.
Downstairs Mana had never heard that song before but it was beautiful. Neah must be upset with him, or sad. He always played songs like that when he was sad. For a moment he felt somewhat guilty for what happened between his brother and Sebastian. He should have done something. He should have told Neah before hiring the butler and prepare the ‘ground’ a little bit more before letting the butler in.
But that was in the past now and Sebastian was now working for them.
Mana was immersed in his own thoughts when the butler asked him about his brother and if he would join them for dinner.
"Ahmm… I’m sure he will Sebastian," he said as he got up from the chair he was sitting. "Neah always dines with us when he’s home. Please, do prepare the table for 3. I’m sure my mother has already showed you where we keep the plates and silverware."
He grabbed his brother coat that he left on the sofa and walked past the butler, heading to the stairs. Before going up he turned to the butler and added, “Can we get some red wine from the cellar as well. I’m sure Neah would like some red wine with his meal tonight.” Mana knows his brother like no one else. Perhaps not even his mother knows him as well as Mana does. A glass of red wine would make Neah feel much better after the tension in the living room.
Mana left his brother’s coat on his bed and then met him in the piano room. As soon as Mana opened the door the music stopped.
"Sebastian will be serving dinner in a few minutes. Come."
Neah nodded and followed his brother downstairs to the dining room.
The man muttered and seemed sated by the money, not even bothering with a thank you. He turned and continued chattering with his friends.
Allen rocked in his seat, a silly grin on his face. “Thanks for paying ‘im. I don’t ‘ave any more money..” He said, still slurring. His English accent was starting to come out- he often hid it, trying to fit in with the other exorcists.
"You know, you look just like someone I used to know.." Allen mumbled. "I thought he was dead, but I swear I saw ‘im today.."
He quickly turned his face away from the boy again. Ironically, he was happy the boy had a few drinks, maybe that would make it easier for him to get away with it.
"I think you had too much to drink and you are now seeing things."
13. My muse winks at yours and slips a note into your hand before leaving the room.
He had been planning this move for quite a while now, though his shyness sometimes got on the way. Not that he was an extremely shy person, only towards those girls he liked, other than that he was rathe outgoing.
Mana knew if he asked her out in front of everyone Neah and Cross would make his life hell so de decided to write a note instead, asking her to meet him at the bus stop after school.
She was distracted, talking to a friend probably when he sneaked behind her, slipped the tiny piece of paper in her hand and walked away. Turning back to see her reaction he winked at her.
"That would be perfect. The silverware is in that drawer and the plates and cups are in the cabinet above." She pointed at the drawer and cabinet as she put some more seasoning in the sauce.
Mana opened the cabinet and too 2 plates and 2 cups along with a checkered table cloth he found. He covered the table with the cloth and placed the plates and cups nicely, one on each side facing each other. The silverware was also nicely placed next to the plate.
"I’m sure we’ll need napkins. Do you have any?"
The smell of the sauce filled the kitchen and soon the entire house. “If it tastes as good as it smells then I’m sure I’ll love it.”
Send me a ‘Raindrop’ for my muse’s reaction to seeing your standing on their doorstep soaking wet in the rain.
Mana came running down the stair as he heard a knock on the door. He was hopeful it would be Neah, he was gone for quite a few days now.
He grabbed the door handle and flung the door open, almost hitting it on his own head in the process.
Breathless, he was disappointed to see it wasn’t Neah but random a boy instead.
The child was soaked wet from the heavy rain that was falling outside and Mana looked at him, speechless.
A thousand thoughts crossed his mind but the one that lingered was that this child was here begging for money or food probably and if that was the case he wouldn’t know what to do. He knew how much his brother hated strange people in their house, specially in times like these.
"Hi… how may I help you?" He managed to ask as the child kept on looking at him.
Lips dipping down in frown, Hikaru shook his head disdainfully. Of course he brush that off… He thought glumly. I’m just a child. Of course he wouldn’t believe me…
" Believe me or not, it’s your choice. But keep in mind I’m not going to hurt you." He muttered, turning his back at the other. His shoulder sagged little bit as he trotted off. He was itching to move his tail around, so he un-tucked his shirt and let the appendage wiggle its way out. His cat ears popped out the moment he reached the couch and flopped down onto the cushion before he immediately took off to dream land.
Mana left the boy in the living room as he went upstairs to find a spare pillow and blanket. The boy claimed he was a vampire but even if he imagined he was one that wouldn’t keep him from feeling the cold air during the night.
As he made his way downstairs the lights were all off and he found the boy curled up on the sofa, probably asleep already. He covered Hikaru with the blanket and headed back to his room. It had been a hectic day and he needed some rest.
Vampire, right. He thought, remembering the time he went trick or treating with Neah years ago and they fought over to see who would be the vampire and who would be the mummy. Of course Mana won.
He would deal with the boy tomorrow. Even though the boy seemed harmless he didn’t take any chances and locked the bedroom door.